Monday, August 1, 2011

I moved!

Well I just moved into my new home this last weekend! Julia and I are living in a nice little cozy apartment right across the street from the KU campus. We still have about 10 boxes to go through, but most of the apartment is up and running! I should have couple vault practice days this week, but with the indoor track renovation and outdoor track being in the football stadium, coach is working on finding me a place to practice (since football has the right to take over the stadium at this point in the year... i can't blame em, they need as much practice as they can get) Anyway, if I can't get any practice in, I may go to a couple meets this weekend in Missouri. I'll definitely be going to Kentucky next weekend, but I'm not positive about this weekend. I'll let ya know!

No comments:

Post a Comment