Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 4 of Jordan, Julia, and Ryan's Excellent Adventure

Clearing 18'8" was a very important milestone for me at this point in my career. I've felt like a new man the last 30 hours or so. Before we went to the Factory yesterday, we decided to keep the hotel room for another night so we wouldn't have to crash in anyone else's room and had a shower of our own for after the meet. It worked out for the best cuz I won $866 in prize money yesterday! Yup, my first prize money I've ever been able to keep, which feels GREAT. Anyway, we celebrated some last night and then woke up this morning ready to hit the road towards St. Louis for our 3rd and final competition of the weekend. We left around 11am with Darren Niedermeyer following us. Fuzion Athletics traveled with Jamie (the founder), Paul Litchfield (Tuxedo Man), Ben, and Jenny over here to St. Louis last night. So we all hung out once we got in town today and it's been a much-needed relaxing day. A bunch of people are staying at a friend's house but Julia and I decided to get a hotel room from HotWire.com to be a little more comfortable before this last meet. It's been a tiring and taxing weekend mostly because of how hot it's been. I just compiled all of my factory vaults into one video and I'll post that below. I'll also put some more pictures from the trip up. Julia jumps at 1pm tomorrow and I jump some time around 6pm I think. Ryan doesn't think he's gonna jump because he's confident he'll blow through all the poles he brought again like on Friday. So I'll have a full-time coach which is great for me, ha. Of course I love when he jumps with me cuz that's just more fun. But oh well, enjoy the pics and videos!



First Prize Money Check Ever!





I thought this was hilarious for some reason, ha... It was on a box for a pool float at walmart


The St. Louis Arch

1 comment: