Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blog Updates, Wood, and so on...

I changed a couple things around. I put the pictures of my vaulter sculpture embedded in my first blog and added a picture to them. I added all of my hair styles that I have pictures for at the bottom of the blog and I added another video on the side bar. Also, here are some pictures of some of the wooden projects I've made this year. Let me know what you think and if I have a chance selling them for any profit whatsoever... I got the first box I ever made, then two wooden pens, an acrylic pen, a cutting board, and a jewelry box i made for Julia:












Our bike ride was good this morning! Aside from Julia's bike messing up a few times. That kind of stuff is just annoying. Here we are enjoying a long downhill stretch and hit a little bump and her chain pops off. I'd love to get her a new bike but we cant afford that, ha. But the rest of the ride was great! We biked about 10 miles in 57 minutes with crazy wind on the way there. Luckily it was a tailwind on the way back. I love getting up early and doing something active. It just puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day, and not to mention makes me feel physically better too. Gosh I just had a random thought... I haven't longboarded in over a month. Not since my last fall, ha. I was cruisin down a sidewalk down a hill and one of the back wheels caught the edge of the sidewalk which sent me soaring off to land on my shoulder and sliding downhill about 5 feet. Of course, that was the Monday right before our conference meet, which I seem to always hurt myself every year on that same week. Dunno how that works but its a sure thing every year. I still vaulted ok and won the meet but geez did that scrape hurt, or scrape(s) rather. There were multiple strawberries that ached at the slightest arm movement. Anyway, I'm itchin to start ridin again. It's so much fun to ride but I'm so amateur that i always feel like i'm gonna fall off even though that last fall was only the second fall in over a year of having a longboard. Ok I'm starving. Time for some pizza, my number one food source forever and always.

1 comment: