Thursday, June 23, 2011

Now Boarding Group B- 1 through 40

I'm at the airport waiting to board with my coach and his wife! Apparently I packed everything I could into my bag and didnt realize it cuz it was a half pound over the allowed 50 lbs. The Ticket lady was so nice that she let me check it for free anyway. Gosh I would hope so, i mean what is a half pound gonna do to anyone? But she was very adamant about letting me know it was too heavy and that she was being the nicest lady ever for letting me through. It was nice, don't get me wrong, but i dont think it was worthy of advertising by any means. Anyway, time to board. Real quick though, practice was good yesterday! just short and medium run jumping with crazy cross winds, but we got the job done and i feel confident about this weekend. Oregon, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment